Your swimsuit is a delicate garment and should be cared for in the same way as lingerie.
1. Rinsing in clear water is not enough to remove dirt. You must use a soft soap or washing powder or liquid to remove impurities such as body acids, chlorine, salt, perspiration and sunscreen.
2. Hand wash after every wear in cool, soapy water. Do not rinse in the shower, as warm or hot water can cause colours to run.
3. Do not soak. Once washed, rinse immediately with cool clear water.
4. Wash separately as the colour may run.
5. Dry in shade to minimise fading.
6. Do not put in dryer.
7. Non-chlorine resistant swimsuits are not recommended for use in a spa, hot tub or sauna.*
8. Do not leave wet or rolled up in a towel.
9. To remove stains use a pre-wash or gentle soap then wash.
10. To remove sand, run your finger under the fabric and the sand will fall out.
11. Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rocks, as no fabric is snag proof.
12. Avoid excess contact with sunscreens.
13. Do not use wool mix, dishwashing detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softener.
*if you require a swimsuit for active swimming at the pool or for use in a spa, hot tub or sauna then choose a 100% Polyester or chlorine resistant swimsuit.
If you have any other questions relating to caring for your swimsuit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook.